References to Warlands in South Australia - from Sands and Macdougal directories, published in 1890
The following lists Warlands and their occupations as noted in the Sands and MacDougall guides for South Australia for 1890.
- Chris Warland, Builder, Colliver St, Norwood
- Edward Warland, Austral Hotel, Port Victor
- Edward Warland, Farmer, near Balhannah
- Henry Warland, Farmer, Wyrie Ridge, Millicent
- Henry Warland, Blacksmith, Uprington (?Springton?)
- James Warland, Farmer, Mundulla
- James Warland, Farmer, Blakiston, Littlehampton
- James Warland, Farmer, Woodlands, Echunga (also shows as Echunga Creek in town listings)
- Mrs Warland, Burnside
- Richard Warland, Labourer, Meningie
- Robert F Warland, Farmer, Oakbank
- William Warland, Carpenter, Mundulla
Page created 1985, last updated 9 April. Copyright Andrew Warland.